‘GeographyRealm.com,’ ‘we,’ and ‘us’ refer to the owners of the website, based in Santa Clara, California, USA. ‘You’ refers to anyone who visits or uses our website.
Here are the terms governing your use of GeographyRealm.com:
- The information on the website pages is offered for your general use and is subject to change without prior notice.
- We and any third parties do not guarantee the precision, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any specific goal. You should acknowledge that the information and materials may have mistakes or inaccuracies, and we explicitly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or mistakes to the degree allowed by law.
- Any reliance you place on the information or materials on this website is strictly at your own risk. It’s your responsibility to make sure that any information available through this website meet your specific needs.
- The content of this site, which includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics, is owned by or licensed to us with the exception of media that is explicitly noted as being in the public domain or under a Creative Commons license. Reproducing copyrighted media and content is forbidden, except in accordance with the copyright notice that is part of these terms.
- All trademarks on this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged.
- Unauthorized use of this site may result in a claim for damages and could also be considered a criminal act.
- GeographyRealm.com features links to other sites. These links are provided for additional information and do not imply our endorsement of those websites. We bear no responsibility for the content of the linked sites. Links are current at the time of each article publication – we have no control over the content of external links which can include changing the content of the linked web page, redirections, or broken links.
- Any disagreements arising from your use of this website are subject to the laws of California and the United States.